Please – We really need everyone who has a bed to show up this weekend on Saturday August 8th from 9:00am – 12:00pm. We will have treats to share – hot sauce from the garden and chips! We have much to do before fall…so more hands will make it all go faster and be more fun. The weather will be perfect!
What’s on the agenda for Saturday:
- We all need to work on our beds – harvest and pull weeds- plant fall crops
- Work on the new tool shed led by Richard
- Water the garden
- Pull weeds in the paths
- Compost the weeds
- Work on the back area – pull weeds and prune plants
- Refurbish the signs in the beds
- Post new signs for gardeners
- PLUS special workshop by Christian !!
- AND plan the fall event