Get your creative energy growing! Help design a new t-shirt for the Cottage City Community Garden!
The Cottage City Community Garden is proud to announce our first-ever T-Shirt Design Contest with a $100 CASH PRIZE! The t-shirt will be used to promote local agriculture, healthy eating, and community building. Cottage City reserves the right to use the winning design as it chooses and may request or perform modifications of the design.
The deadline for submissions is Friday, June 26th, 2020. Submissions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: T-Shirt Design Contest. Participants must be a current Cottage City Resident and under the age of 25.
Contest Rules and Design Details:
- Designs should reflect the importance of the food system, community building, and diversity of Cottage City
- All designs must feature original artwork
- The design size must not exceed 11″ wide and 13″ high
- Please send us one design that can be displayed on the front or back of a t-shirt, noting that we cannot print on sleeves or the extreme edges of the shirts.
- Designs should be ONE color. In general, this means a black or white design on a colored shirt.
- You may submit several designs or variations on a single design, should you so desire.
- Please follow the following naming convention for each of your designs: lastname_firstname_tshirtdesign.
- Entries must be submitted in PNG or PDF file format.
- A winner will be selected the week following the end of the contest and notify the winner as well to everyone who submitted designs.
- Winner will be announced on Monday, July 6th.
- Participants must be a current Cottage City Resident
- Under the age of 25.
$100 gift card and feature on the Cottage City Garden website, Instagram, and Community Newsletter